Tuning a throttle body V6

From: Stuart Masch (stuart@adventuresoceanic.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 15:41:31 EDT

I'm new to the list. I just acquired an ‘89 Dakota Convertible. I've read
some of the archives. This is going to be fun.

I bought a bit of a project and have a couple of questions to start. I've
posted each one separately to make it less confusing.

I'm looking for a good source of info on how to tune and maintain the ‘89
V6 with throttle body. I've got lots of carb experience but none with TB
or fuel injectors. Chiltons etc say take it to a dealer......

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help or advise.

Stuart
Adventures Oceanic

You've GOT to see this spectacular free video!