Convertible and roll top bed cover

From: Stuart Masch (stuart@adventuresoceanic.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 15:40:33 EDT

I'm new to the list. I just acquired an ‘89 Dakota Convertible. I've read
some of the archives. This is going to be fun.

I bought a bit of a project and have a couple of questions to start. I've
posted each one separately to make it less confusing.

Has anyone installed the Pace-Edwards roll top bed cover or know if one can
be installed on a convertible without it interfering with the convertible
top when it's down?

Thanks in advance

Stuart
Adventures Oceanic

You've GOT to see this spectacular free video!