Re: 4.7L QuickD Intake - LOUD

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:22:46 EDT

Now you need headers and a custom y pipe through to true duals and Dynomax
Race Magnums. That way you won't be able to hear the intake whoosh......

I call it the systems approach....

I'd have to do somehing. The way I drive I never get below 2800.

Last weekend I towed Steve "Mr. CPW" Wall's new find, a 67 Ply Fury
Convertible. I average 14.9 mpg. While towing three tons, I averaged 14.1
mpg. I guess that means I keep my foot into it a little deep when three
tons isn't chained to my Dak. If I towed a lighter load, I wonder if I
could improve my mileage?

-STE