Re: Wiring diagram

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:18:51 EDT

Get an FSM (factory service manual, or could be field service manual, not
positive what DC thinks it stands for). These are the manuals that
Chrysler publishes for use by the mechanics at the dealer. They sell them
to the general public, I paid $90 CDN for mine. IMHO, this is the best
investment anyone who works on their own truck could make. The number to
call should be in the back of the owner's manual.

Specific to your question, there's a chapter that's nothing but wiring
diagrams for every electrical system in the truck.

Jason