Re: Re: RE: Re: Aftermarket/Performance water pumps

From: Dodgezilla69@cs.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 17:56:43 EDT

hey bernd i gots another ? for ya ..( i know another one ..lol hey you come
highly recomended..hahah) any ways ..i just got the chance to take a good
look at a 5.2 side by side with my 3.9 ....they look excactly alike ecept for
the 5.2 being longer ...my question is by the looks of it most things for the
5.2 should fit right with the exception of the obvious stuff like heads ,cams
and valve covers ,etc. is this just a bad asumption or does it have some
feasibility to it ..i say the e-mail about the guy (sorry forgot your name
)who put the sc from a 5.2 on his 3.9 ..im probably way wrong but hey ...im
just startin to figure out a lot of stuff in this crazy automotive world
..lol..thanks for any info ..

   jake