Re: RE: Re: Aftermarket/Performance water pumps

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 11:29:08 EDT

I was looking into something along those lines myself but gave up since (I
agree with you) spending $100+ on a water pump just isn't worth it for the
average street driver (and occasional track runner).

As for the quality of Milodon parts, EXCELLENT. I used to run them on my
old BB Chevy and now have their Timing Gear on my 3.9L. They're virtually
"Bullet-Proof".

- Bernd