Re: RE: Evans coolant

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 20:14:37 EDT

Thanks for the link. Now I see what they mean about "improving
aerodynamics." When I read the first post I had a good laugh over that.
Seeing the statement in context, I now know what they mean. This stuff is
definitely something to think about. I wonder what the life expectancy is
for this NPG?

Richard Pyburn

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:48:33 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes: