RE: Evans coolant

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 18:48:33 EDT

Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.evanscooling.com/articles/apr98scr.htm

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of GtRWzrd@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 9:30 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Evans coolant

Has anyone heard of this magic Evans coolant stuff. Its this pinky orange
color and is supposed to be awesome. A friend of mine got some for his T/A,
but hasn't put it in yet. Its supposed to give you better gas mileage,
better performance, and even better aerodynamics. I can't imagine how
engine coolant could make that much of a difference in gas mileage or
aerodynamics, so I thought it was a load of advertising bs. Anyone actually
tried the stuff??

Aaron