Thanks

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 22:42:25 EDT

I've been on the DML for about 6 months. I just want to say thanks to
everyone who has the time to tinker with their Daks and get the results
out to the rest of us. This is a big reason I've stayed with the DML.
I've got 2 kids and I'm finishing the upstairs of my house. (that's why
I couldn't make it to the BBQ) I tinker with my truck when I get a
chance but this spring and summer I haven't had a chance. All the tips
are great because I don't have to guess when I do get a chance to do
something.

Thanks all
Doug Fedeli