Re: Re: update on leather seats!

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 17:23:33 EDT

Ram Seats, 2001 Quadcab seats, Factory QC ram seats, hehe. The bestest and
coolest seats you can get in a QC ram. The console will need to come from an
R/T or a Walmart one. Looked at the seat cusion today and that looks ok, i
think the backs are gonna be too thick still, SO, Dester, looks like you
will be getting some new seats, hehe. They should fit in a CC with no
problem.....OK, hehe, i'll trade ya for them.
ToM