Re: Re: update on leather seats!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 23:21:01 EDT

So, when ARE you coming to KC? And what is the overall width of the ram
seats? I'll measure my seat to see if I could somehow keep the console. I
like that console!

As for the power heated option, where do they plug up to? or do they only
need a 12v power supply? Hell, I've got a bigillion "hot" 12v wires running
in my truck. mostly for the Sound system. hehe

What are we looking at price wise? so I can start saving?

Also, while here, want to do a little grudge match at KCIR? (local crappy
race track?) I want to see what my dakota will do with these 275-35-18s.
AND the leaking intake belly pan gasket pinging with the pinging computer
flash. hehe. that's about a second LOST/Gained in the quarter! sure feels
like it on the streets.......
-Dester

<< Ram Seats, 2001 Quadcab seats, Factory QC ram seats, hehe. The bestest and
 coolest seats you can get in a QC ram. The console will need to come from an
 R/T or a Walmart one. Looked at the seat cusion today and that looks ok, i
 think the backs are gonna be too thick still, SO, Dester, looks like you
 will be getting some new seats, hehe. They should fit in a CC with no
 problem.....OK, hehe, i'll trade ya for them.
 ToM >>