Re: Re:back at ya Brandon A.

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:28 EDT

 I got my performance module at the Dodge dealer here in the Springs when I
picked up my headers for my '95. The parts guy and I haggled over the price
and he cut me a deal of just under $600 for the headers and performance
module. As I said the module cost around $240 and the headers cost around
$350. He took around $200 off the price. Maybe try a dealer in Denver and
you can get a better price, and you WON'T have to pay for shipping and
handling. Tim R.