Re: Bedliner or Sprayliner?

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:50:41 EDT

I've got a drop in bedliner in my truck, got it new for $150. Sure it will
scratch up your paint, but so what! When you put in a spray in, they have
to scratch up the paint so that it will adhere. Either way, scratched
paint!!! With a spray in your never gonna see the metal or paint on your
bed ever again, so your not liklely to care they scratched the hell out of
your paint to put in on. At some point you may want to see your bed again,
if so, get a drop in. If not the spray in is then a good choice, and there
are now a number if do-it-yourself kits that will make it much cheaper.

Jason