Re: Bedliner or Sprayliner?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 06:58:55 EDT

The point is, Jason, with a drop-in, you scratch the bed up and leave
the bare metal exposed to the elements. If you take out the drop-in
hoping to see the bed, you might see less than expcted.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------