Re: Re: What R/T really means

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:33:54 EDT

Unfortunately, there isn't anybody at "Mercedes" who would know a damn
thing about Mopar history.....So calling Dodge is a waste of time.

I always assumed R/T meant Road & Track. Although wasn't there a late
sixties marketing campaign "The new Rapid Transit System from Dodge" and
featuring the R/T models???

-STE