Re: Re: Re: What R/T really means

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 17:35:42 EDT

i hope this argument has been settled (been away from
the comp. for a while) R/T does stand for Road and
Track, and for the record GS (Buick) is Gran Sport,
442 is 400cid 4spd and dual exhaust (people love to
get that one wrong! i've heard 4 tires 4bbl carb and 2
doors thats my fav!) GTO is Gran Turismo Omalagato
(sp) not gas tires oil,AAR is all american racers,
and for the record SS does not actually stand for slow
shevy but super sport.
 by the way Bernd, when are you gonna load up that
cart and come out to Lake Travis? we're out there
almost every weekend, boat, SeaDoo's,beer, horseshoes
and BBQ.
Brett
93 rc 3.9 4x4 sport