DML Civil War

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:12:59 EDT

Holy bejesus! What're you folks doing? Knock this CRAP off! You know
what?!?!?! If any one person on this list were to say, "Help my vehicle's
got a problem!" all you gearheads would be trying to help solve the
problem, R/T or otherwise, Dak or otherwise. I know, I've been sitting here
watching as well as asking and helping when I can. I can't believe you're
at each other's throats like this. Here I was going to say that DC could
learn a thing or two from this list but I wouldn't want them to see this
squabbling going on. C'mon act like the professionals that you are.

Ron