Re: R/T?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:10:02 EDT

F.Y.I.: The Dakota R/T and the Mopar Magnum R/T are two different things. The Dakota R/T, for those that don't know, is a option package on the Dak that adds 5HP by changing the PCM and exhaust. The Mopar Magnum R/T package is a performance package that includes: intake, exhaust, PCM, cam, etc.... The Mopar Magnum R/T parts are performance parts and are better than the stock Dakota R/T equivalents. It adds about 45-50 HP. So when you talk R/T you could really be talking two different things.