Re: R/T?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:32:39 EDT

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:31:25 -0700, "Steven T. Ekstrand"
<cyberlaw@earthlink.net> wrote:
>learn alot from the SD owners and vice versus. Just understand what the
>list is. Same with the R/T list. I don't mind a seperate list, that
>doesn't offend me. But the actual ownership requirement sets me on ASSHOLE
>alert mode.

There is no information on the R/T list that cannot be gotten here.
I'm on both and I'm here to tell you, there is nothing at all on the
R/T list you can't learn here. Nothing! Ask a technical question
here, even about R/T's, and I guarantee you that you will get as good
or better response here than you would on the R/T list.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC