Re: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:03:19 EDT

I'll admit, I do have a biased view, though I dare anyone to say it is not
deserved. But, I will stay outta this little firefight due to my biased
view. Terry, I have no gripe with you personally, you along with a couple of
others are on my "OK" list from the RTML. I always did wonder, with
700+members, why is there under 100 that actually EVER post? Are they just
dead or forgotten Egroups accounts or what??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T