RE: CB mount for 00 Dak

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 17:11:19 EDT

John,

Get the antenna mount that mounts to the left or right fender up by the hood
hinge. If you open up your hood you will find a bolt that is used to secure
the fender panel. This bolt is on the flat part of the fender that the hood
closes over and is about 6 inches from the windshield. You can purchase
this mount from www.valcoelectronics.com for under $15.00. Also get the
spring and quick release connectors. You can also get the firestik antenna
from them. I mounted my CB directly below the on/off key switch for the
passenger side airbag. Just secure the bracket to the angled part of the
dash to the left of the ash tray. This is on my 98 Dak.

Ken