Re: Re: I come in peace....

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 17:19:18 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/00 4:47:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bruckman@urisp.com writes:

<< tried not to take offense, but I did. Listen to a 4.7 stock. Then drive
 one. Then listen to a 4.7 with just a K&N. Then drive one. Then listen to a
 4.7 with a high-flow exhaust (or even better, without a muffler). Then drive
 one. That should clear up your problem. Repetition should not be necessary.

 I reiterate that anyone with a negative opinion of a 4.7L has not come in
 contact with one. My buddy with the 5.9 knows I could flog him--and he's
 done more to his engine.

What Sean said!!!! Bring it on!
Ive already got people telling me my 4x4 is faster than their 2wd trucks!
Personally, its not fast enough! Although just as damn good as my 92 318 Dak
with all the fixins!
Boog