Re: Re: Re: I come in peace....

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 17:30:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/00 5:22:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

<< I got to wonder if in absolute FACTORY STOCK off the showroom floor form if
 the very fastest Dak isn't a 2000 Dakota Regular Cab stripped to the bone
 with a 4.7L, 5 speed and 3.92 axle ratio with whatever they call sure grip
 now.

Actually the same truck with a 45RFE may be faster. These autos are damn
efficient.
I do miss the rumble my 92 put out. If there was one thing she had it was
that muscle car sound!
Boog