K&N Gen II & Project 'Stomp da Sonoma'

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 21:56:33 EDT

Well folks, Project Stomp da Sonoma has officially been initiated. To those
of you that may remember, I have been challenged by a 4.3 Sonoma to a
1/4mile in February (when I get my license back from suspension for
speeding). The project has begun, the order for my K&N Gen II system has
been placed and will be here sometime next week. Right behind that I will be
ordering a QuickD TB and installing them both at the same time.

For those of you wishing to give some advice to a 1998 V6 Auto, albeit from
ways to get top time, or mods to aim for first. Send em away. Bernd's page
is already on my favorites list as a quick checklist and brainpusher on
things to order. This project is also being aimed to turn my truck into a
street truck, (only a 1/2 drop when I get it) but also looking to get my MPG
up and bearable for when I start driving again. I currently have about 27k
on the still fairly stock engine.

Send those suggestions away :)

Aaron da GA V6er