Re: S T E R E O H E L P ! ! !

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 23:57:07 EDT

Kicker amps require a powerhouse for them to play at peak performance.

Orion amps are BAD..... those suckers have power and then some, but I've
neve owned one.

PPI amps are clean, and only require 12.5 volts for full power, unlike some
other amps who need 14.4

My manager at work actually bought a RF Power 150@1 amp, and powers 2-12" RF
HE2 subs (DVC), sounds very clean and I'd say he's pushing 500-600 watts
with the little booger at 1 ohm mono (the "@1" series are monoblocks) it
stays cool and doesn't heat up and only cost him like less than 150 bucks.
Check that amp out. one per pair of subs wouldn't be that bad....
(considering you have 4-4 ohms subs, you can bridge 2 per amp and get a 2 ohm
load, or just bridge ALL of it, and that should be 1 ohm...)
-Dester

<< cool try a kicker amp ..they work real well or if ya want some big power
get
 an orion hcca ....they are bad ..ppi also rocks pretty hard to ...good luck
..

    jake