S T E R E O H E L P ! ! !

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 21:52:19 EDT

Well, now that I got your attention...

    This flat out sucks, I was just haven me some good ol crankin out my Bass
Test CD. Went home turned the Dak off, when I got back out and turned it on,
NO BASS!

Things have checked...

Fuse
Voltage at amp
Subs

These are all still good, I have the Dakota COMPLETELY torn apart (well
interior) when I measure the resistance at the amp, it's right at about 1.5
Ohms (where it's suposed to be) BUT when I turn the amp on, it drops to like
.3 Ohms Does this mean my amp is F*CKd? I am not sure.

I haven't been able to test the output from the headunit, but Voltage wise it
seems to be workin just fine.

The RCA Cables are at a very low resistance, and work great (took em out adn
tried em in a home stereo to make sure...)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY STEREO !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Greg

PS Please help!