MPG

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 04:18:01 EDT

well, after my ignition, air intake, and exhaust mods, i filled up, reset
the old trip 'o meter, and ran down to "pretty damn low" on the gas guage,
did the math, RE-did the math, asked someone smarter to do the math, hehe,
and came up with 23 MPG on the Highway, fluxuating between 60-100 mph. What
started out as just performance mods ended up savin' me some gas money,
hehe, what a deal!!
tOm
V-3+3
K&N, MSD, JBA, TaYlor wires, 3923's, RPM.....and soon to be TraNsgO