Re: Re: Re: 45RFE slippage..was comming in peace...hehehe

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 03:48:06 EDT

Interesting. I do indeed have the cooler and it might indeed feel like a
lack of pressure at WOT which could be a lack of fluid.

I'm dying for a shift kit!!! Come on Trans Go!!!

Has anybody tried any of the hipo fluids? In the old days some of these
would swell up the bands...Sort of a poorman's shift kit! And tricks on
throttle position sensors to raise pressure? Band tightening? Anything!
I know zero about these new trannies.

-STE