Who is Supposed to Try to Meet Don Mallett??

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 08:06:37 EDT

Who is the person that is going to try to meet with Don Mallett up
north either in RI or close??? He says he doesn't have your phone
number and he isn't going to be able to check his email, so email us
off list and we'll give it to him when he calls us sometime tomorrow
night (7/14).

We just got back from spending the afternoon at Mammoth Cave, KY with
him and his family, what a nice truck and sweet sound!!

Also, HEY preacher!! nice stickers that you sent him, we helped him
put them on and they look SHARP.

Shoulda seen the looks we got with 2 Quads driving around together...
But the best thing was in the Cracker Barrel parking lot we had the 2
Daks backed in side by side, hit the panic button on both and they
were in sinc with each other *LOL* then got an answer reply of a horn
from a Dak at the other end of the parking lot :) -Steve & Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+ http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000