Re: Newbie Questions

From: ScapeGoat (martyr@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 15:11:35 EDT

Thanks for addressing my questions. I'm in the Buffalo area. I would
understand the strict regulations in or around the NYC area, but to me
Buffalo seems far from having air quality problems... (We won't get into
the fact that the Western New York region is notorious for being loaded with
hazardous wastes) After reading what people have said about the intakes
really bringing the truck to life, I'm anxious to make mine roar as well.

Can anyone with a QuickD intake and/or throttle body on a '00 4.7L comment
on them?

As for the HiPo chip, the Mopar Performance Catalog lists one, and
truckperformance.com has the Jet Stage 1 and 2 listed for the 4.7L Dakota.

I guess I just need to be patient and wait for the HiPo mods to start coming
out...

jeff