RE: Flowmaster ?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 17:30:37 EDT

Hey Looper,

I don't know where you're located nor about a V6, that's Bernd's territory
but I do know that welding is better than the brackets. If you're down here
in SoCal there's a place I went to in Cerritos called Kenny's Muffler. They
did an excellent job on mine for $60. Mine's a 5.9. I bought a Borla
Catback system. Sounds great! Kenny's welded all the way through from the
cat to the tip.

Ron
00 SLT QC 5.9 3.55 LSD