Re: DML Digest V4 #2213 (Smokindakota.com)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 20:33:23 EDT

All I can say is get used to it, Steven gave me the same neglect when I
wanted in on the gibson group buy, so i ordered it through marty fletcher
of krc performance, I also ordered my QuickD intake through tony directly...

Chris

>Hey, who is it that runs www.smokindakota.com ?
>

>I waited almost 2 weeks and nothing, so I sent a reply inquiring but still
>got no response. It's been a week since that email. This tuesday (today)
>marks 3 weeks since I've been waiting :(

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...