WOOHOOOO 18mpg!!!!!!!!

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 23:10:30 EDT

YEA!!!! We finally got something better than just 16mpg with our
still stock V6.

Well the Dak had it's first long trip since Dec, still under 6,000
miles. On the highway running 70-75mph with the a/c on half the time
and even smokin' the tires a couple of times and we still managed to
pull 18 mpg, and even a little bit of city driving in on that
tank.... yessss looks like if we're carefull we might even be able to
see a 20. -Steve & Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+ http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000