Re: WOOHOOOO 18mpg!!!!!!!!

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 09:33:06 EDT

after the K&N setup, MSD ignition, taylor wires, and 3923's, I'm getting
like 24-25 MPG's now, and that fluxuates between 60 mph and 100 mph, on the
highway with the a/c on also!! I was gettin' hella poor mpg's before my
mod's, added power, added mpg, saving's in gas money= MORE MOD'S, hehe. I'll
be in line for that supercharger in no time, hehe.
tOm
'98 rc V-3+3