Re: my reply, R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 23:19:57 EDT

"Tim J Koth" <Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com> wrote:
>Hey Terry. I agree with many of the things you have said. And they make sense
>to me. I was just trying to shed light on why it miffs people. I want to

I know that now. I misunderstood your post. You were stating what
other people think about the R/T list and what the issue is, not your
own personal opinion on the matter. I apologize for that
misinterpretation.

>thank you and all the other RT'ers for sticking with us through these insane
>litte wars. >I knew I should have let it go... oh well. I've spent my whole life having a
>acute knowledge of what my current foot wardrobe tastes like... why stop
>now?!?! :-)

Actually, yours was a great post, and right on the money. What you
said is true, you described the conflict perfectly.

>Peace fellow members of the Dakota Nation!!

Agreed!

>Now about Chief Little Ram ... I was all about to nominate you for Prez of the
>USA until that little comment about the 4.7 bein 'wimpy' .... heh heh heh

Uh oh, I'm not touching the 4.7 vs. 5.9 issue right now. I've had
enough battles for one week! <grin>

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43