Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Bill Mushtare (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 07:35:33 EDT

I hear that. I am ticked that I can't join a list to lookup performance
talk with those R/T trucks and what have you. The Dodge people need to
stick together. I'd like to be a part of many lists and get as many
opinions as possible but because I don't own an R/T, I'm not allowed in. I
am a programmer and web developer. I have access to as much web space as
possible. I'm thinking of creating the ultimate Dodge site for Truck
owners. When all is said and done, they are basically the same truck.
R/T's have 360's just like a Ram. I could've gotten an R/T and saved almost
10,000 dollars. But up in New York , the R/T isn't sensible. 4x4 is a must
with about 450 hp at the wheels.