Re: Auto parts stores

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 09:43:06 EDT

hehe, or the local auto-zone asking "are you sure you want "that" K&N
filter, it's cone shaped and won't fit your Dakota"......just gimme the
filter i ordered, or I'll have Bernd call ya and ask for t-stat housings for
VW's. hehe
always carry a pad of paper and a pencil to certain parts stores, visuals
work wonders!!
tOm