RE: RE: TRACTION LIMITED

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 12:40:47 EDT

In my case, launching at 2200 works best (32" tires) without any traction
loss. Greg is correct with the clutch slippage since that's how we can
control the traction issue. As for me personally launching the truck, 2200
launch and 2800 Nitrous kicks in. No traction loss and she throws ya in the
seat. :)

- Bernd