RE: Women vs Men Oil Changes

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 12:37:16 EDT

> LOL!!!!
> of course what the wife saves at jiffy lube she spends on....
> Drapes, new comforter, new pillows to go with new comforter..
> New towels to match said comforter
> Lunch
> Realizes she has nothing to match the new towels and comforter
> Goes to Dillards
> Get's new wardrobe
> Oil light comes on in the car, realizes jerky boy at the Jiffy Lube
> underfilled the car by three quarts.
> Towes the car back to Jiffy Lube, forgets she has road
> coverage on her
> insurance
> Pays 300 bucks for a tow anyway.
> Jiffy Lube fixes car, makes next oil change half price
> Pissed off cuz of Jiffy Lube
> Drives past Victorias Secret on the way home..half off sale..
> Totally forgot that a week ago you changed the oil..
> Enjoy the weekend yall..
> No offense to the ladies of DML, i just have issues...

I have sort of the same issues.. But I do the oil changes, she just buys
more clothes and stuff.. Then cries when she has no more money... Then
breaks my chops on the fact that my wardrobe consists of jeans (black or
blue),blackt-shirts, and workboots. At least I don't have to spend an hour
figuring out what to wear in the morning, and worry about dry-cleaning..
;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ