Re: Mopar CD changer

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 13:32:38 EDT

Ok, all I can say about the Mopar CD changers is 2 words. RIP OFF Do not pay for one of those, they will want an ungodly amount for it, you could prolly get two aftermarket ones for what they would want for that one. As for your question FM modulated will work with any stereo regardless of what kinda controls it
has on it. You just have to tune in to an unused radio frequency and then use the little remote to control the player.