Re: Tonneau Cover questions.

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 14:10:11 EDT

I'm going to have to sing the praises of my Sportmasters hinged
slantside tonneau. It's a soft tonneau (with snaps), but it also has a
hinge like the fiberglass tonneaus, so you can raise it up to load
stuff. You can roll it up like a regular soft tonneau, or you can take
the whole thing off like a hard tonneau (pull two hinge pins and hit
the quick-release on the hydraulic lift cylinders.

Lifetime frame warranty, 5 years on the vinyl. $300 from
summitracing.com. If you have over the rail liner, you'll need to ask
them for larger clamps. The clamps they gave me wouldn't work, but I
called and they sent me the bigger ones right away at no charge.

Does anyone else have this cover? If not, why did you choose yours
over this model - I'm just curious if I made a poor choice here...

Korey Atterberry