RE: Auto parts stores

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 23:20:03 EDT

I found it hard to find stuff at parts stores in that area too. I ended up
driving 40 mintues to a Pep Boys in Panama City for a clay bar kit. Local
big chain stores didn't carry them or looked at me funny when I asked for
them. Maybe it was my yankee accent, but I even tried asking with a southern
accent. :) As for the part your looking for, not sure, how about online..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com