Re: Tonneau Cover questions.

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 23:21:16 EDT

I've had one of those rubber bed mats in my Dak since I got it. I pull it out a
couple times a year to clean it off and the bed floor is in great shape. There
are some scratches on the walls and fenders but they're not bad. The only thing
I watch out for is dragging big things across the tailgate. The cover on the
tailgate doesn't go all the way to the gap. If you are only worried about the
bed floor this is a good option.

Doug Fedeli