Re: Tonneau Cover questions.

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 03:50:08 EDT

Oh I hope I'm not too late here... YOU WANT P/N 2750.... NOT P/N
2755!!!!! When Aaron ordered his BlackMax from Carparts.com he ordered
the #2755 also... because it's the first on the list... If you go to
the second page of part numbers on their (carparts) site you'll find
there's another tonneau for the Dakota with the same description but
with a different P/N - #2750! The difference? We found out too late
that the 2755 was for the LONG BED and the 2750 is for the SHORT BED!!!!
(which you have...). Kinda sucks that they don't differentiate between
the two. I called them and told them about the problem, along with
mailing back the wrong one and waiting another week for the right one
but hey don't seem to have fixed it yet!

Other than that the cover comes HIGHLY recommended by me, and you
shouldn't have any problem with the liner other than the fact that it's
a plastic liner!!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, =
Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau=20
"D2K"