Tonneau Cover questions.

From: Jason Proffitt (jason@proffittracing.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 11:07:32 EDT

Hello Everyone,
I just purchased a black 2000 Dakota Club Cab 2wd 4.7L auto. I want to put
a tonneau cover on it and have a couple of questions. I got a Mopar "under
the rail" bedliner with the truck from the dealer. This bedliner does not
sit ontop of the bed rails, but it does come over the tailgate and the front
of the bed by the rear window. Will a soft tonneau cover fit ontop of these
areas, or do you have to modify it someway?

Also, what is a good brand, or maybe send me the pros/cons of yours and I
will compile a list for everyone's reference.

I am leaning towards the extang blackmax at carparts.com but it only lists a
cover for 97-98 which is part number 2755. Anyone know if this will fit my
00 club cab?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Jason