Re: Venom computer upgrades

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 04:21:05 EDT

I believe that's the one.. Yes, those indicators DID make me a little
hesitant also. Kinda like
"oh, your (chip) isn't performing"
"well, are you showing it a race condition?"
"why yes"
"how do you determine that?"
"I see a car, I slam on the gas and it is the same"
"oh! you gotta double slam the gas, tap the brakes, and release O/D"
hehe
-Dester

<< Would that be this PCM? http://www.venom-performance.com/v400.htm

 Only an 8-bit microcontroller? I saw some Mass Airflow Sensor on ESPN2
 the other day that had a 64-bit chip in it. I do like the idea of the
 on/off switch, but even when it's on, it's passive unless it detects a
 "race-like" condition? >>