Re: RE: Love my DSL (non dak)

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 10:03:28 EDT

Greg what's wrong with InfoSpeed? I have been thinking about getting it,
I get an employee discount. From my point of view all DSL's are the same.
But then again, all I know how to do is test and connect lines.

<<
 Talk about speed..hehehehe.. You never want to go back to a modem. I got a
 cable modem here. Had it for almost 2 years. If you have Bell Atlantic
 InfoSpeed I pity you. When I had an ISDN setup(BTW anybody need a used USR
 Sportster ISDN?) I have gotten better service at a 5 Star dealer. But I hope
 you fare better than I did, DSL is kick a$$. BTW get yourself something like
 BlackICE to protect your system(if you're using WIN95/98 with PWS the
 security is piss poor,NT is a little bit better, and any hacker worth his
 salt can "own" your system in minutes).

 Greg
 95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
 Rahway NJ