Re: Recovery gear storage

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 11:14:22 EDT

Mine is a diamond plate aluminum box made by a company in Alabama (The stick
on plate came off so I don't have the name, sorry) I drilled 2 holes in the
bottom of the tool box and used "J" hooks to attach the box to the tie-down
points in the bed. Then I put a dab of silicon caulk around the bolt in the
box so moisture could not leach up into the box from underneath.

The place that cuts my decals sold me the box so I can get a name on Monday
when I go back (and phone number etc)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org