Bumper help

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 13:51:29 EDT

Hey gang, finally ready to get that banged-up rear bumper replaced. Does
anyone here have any recommendations for brands/suppliers?

I found one by the name of FEY diamondstep for 130 bucks installed. Didn't
sound too bad to me. It's black, so it will go with my trim, and made of 12
gauge steel.

I'm not interested in any of the "run over a cow without slowing down" ranch
hand type bumpers... just a replacement for my factory one.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC