Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 14:06:45 EDT

i just bought a 98 dak reg cab rt w/10000miles on it and i want to purchase
some high-performance goodies. i have about 1200 to spend now and will
definetly be looking for ways to improve the performance in my dak 360.any
words of wisdom..i need power bad..i ride a 9.50 1/4 mile street bike
hosting nitrous so please help me out im new to the dak game. i cant stand
these mustangs and acura integras..